introduction. female, 23, united states

Antworten
musicrafter

introduction. female, 23, united states

Beitrag: # 29155Beitrag musicrafter »

Hi,

I hope it is not a huge problem that I am writing in English since I don't know any German. This forum was recommended to me so I thought I would join it anyway. Google has an automatic webpage translate function after all, so I can still read it...

I have known to some extent what I wanted ever since I was about 15 years old, but I didn't accept that I had BID until last year. I have been trying to get involved in the BID community more, at least what aspects of it are available to me over in America. This is just another rabbit hole to get into. I heard that the German forums sometimes meet up as well. Probably easier to arrange than an American meetup given the size of the country...

My BID need is to have no arms (DSD). I have yet to interact with anyone in real life who could even help me pretend or anything, so this is all just floating around in my head at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well and that I am not intruding into your space.

- Aria D.
Alcappuccino

Re: introduction. female, 23, united states

Beitrag: # 29156Beitrag Alcappuccino »

Hi Aria, welcome to the forum!! Happy to see you here. Yes, we meet several times a year in Germany. There is also a moderated German discord server linked to this site where we meet once a month.
Lebe, liebe, lache! (Lao Tse)
Simon

Re: introduction. female, 23, united states

Beitrag: # 29175Beitrag Simon »

Welcome. Have you pretended armlessness in public? I can tell you it is an impressing experience.
Antworten